My mom is my best friend, and that is truly not an exaggeration. She is the first person I call no matter what the news. Happy, sad, neutral. I call her often just to chat. I am so fortunate that I feel like I can tell her anything and that her advice will always be from a place of wanting what is best for me. I love that Mothers’ Day is a day just for her and as a kid I used to get so pumped at the idea of brining her breakfast in bed, showering her with gifts, and doing the chores. Now that I am out of the house, and am constantly taking up my mom’s time with more adult issues than being out of my favorite juice box flavor, I can never seem to find the perfect gift to send her to tell her thanks for all that she does and that I’d be a mess (even more than I already am) without her!
For Mothers’ Day I love to give gifts that I know my mom would not purchase for herself but would love to have as a treat. For most moms that is usually skincare and body care products that really pamper them! BeauTeaBar is the perfect one stop shop for all things natural beauty and they have a TON of options that would be perfect for mother’ day gifts.
Hannah from Healthfully Hannah and I have teamed up to pick the 5 products from BeauTeaBar that we would love to get our mothers to tell them thank you for all that they do! Dying to pamper your mom with these products? Enter our $100 BeautTeaBar giveaway (details at the bottom!).
This combo is fantastic together for any mom who takes exfoliating and moisturizing seriously. The Vitamin C Polish is both exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time; the scent transports me to the beach sipping on a pina colada. The Gardenia + Tea Oil has a delicate and feminine fragrance that feels so luxurious; it is the best balance of moisturization without feeling greasy.
3. Vintner’s Daughter: If your mom is a skincare junkie and she has never tried Vintner’s Daughter then you have got to introduce it to her. This is the holy grail of all face oils. While the price point is high, the bottle lasts forever and difference seen in the skin after using it is phenomenal. Your mom and this oil are worth it.
4. Laurel Honey Berry Mask: I have not tried this mask before but I have heard so much about it. It is at the top of my to-try list for masks! BeauTeaBar writes, “A gentle exfoliating, brightening, and rejuvenating mask that tightens the skin and gives you a gorgeous glow in 15 minutes flat!” Any woman would love a mask that can do all of that in 15 minutes!
5. Antonym Quadro Eyeshadow in Noisette: For the makeup loving mom, this super chic eyeshadow is filled with neutrals perfect for any skin tone and a great addition to even the most extensive collection. My mom loves neutrals and would definitely get a ton of use out of this bad boy. And can we talk about the amazing packaging?
- Follow me @consciously.clean, @healthfully_hannah, and @beauteabar on Instagram
- Tag 3 friends (only need to tag 3 people on one account)
- For 5 extra entries, repost this image and make sure to tag me! (optional)
- For 10 entries, repost this image AND leave a comment on my blog under this post telling me which products you’d like to give your mom this Mother’s Day! (optional)
Open internationally. Giveaway ends Saturday at 12pm EST. Winner will be announced that afternoon. Giveaway not sponsored by Instagram in any way.